Thursday, January 9, 2014

Just Love

I have not blogged in forever! I apologize. It is one of my goals starting right now to blog more.

I just had this come over me just like in the last 5 minutes. I need to love more. It sounds so easy but in reality in can be hard. Those people who you don't necessarily like, or maybe it is a long lost friend, distant relative, or maybe it is a person you talk to often but they all need love. Start connecting or reconnect they may need your words more than you know. If God lays someone on your heart pray for them or just send them an encouraging word on Facebook. I need to do that more often! I think all of us should. Wouldn't it be amazing if you were having a bad day and someone messaged you on Facebook telling you they were praying for you. It is the little things in life. The little "I am praying for you" and "I hope you are doing well" go a long way.  Let us all love a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment