Tuesday, October 29, 2013

So Many Thoughts


So Many Thoughts

My brain is buzzing with so many thoughts in it. I have encountered different people and heard things that just make me sad. God on the other hand is showing me His finger prints in so many places that I seem to miss.

I guess I will start with the sad things first. I just keep hearing things from multiple people I know about how people are saying harsh words. It made me realize how important our words are. They can tear people down or lift people up. I guess we should just stick with the motto that if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say it at all. I just hate to see people that love God torn down because of what people say. I am guilty of saying things I shouldn’t. I think we all are guilty of it! Let us think before we speak.

 Ephesians 4:29 - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

I will end this blog post with the amazing things God has shown me. I decided to sit by my fireplace in the living room to do my school. There is something about the fireplace that soothes me. The leaves outside of my window were changing color and it made me think how amazing God is. Fall is my favorite season and God has just shown me how wonderful His creation really is. Look around you and look for God’s fingerprints they are everywhere. You just need to look.

I love you so much and I hope you know how much God loves you!!! He thinks you are to die for. Have a lovely fall day.

Love,

Courtney

 

No comments:

Post a Comment