Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Lovely Day

Today has been such a lovely day. First off it is my brothers birthday and he is finally a teenager. I feel so old watching him grow into a teenager even though I am one myself. I stayed up late last night decorating our hallway and kitchen for his birthday for him to wake up to. That was a lot of fun considering I like any thing creative. I woke up this morning and did a little bit of school.

I also got to see my amazing friend/big sister Emily. We talked about life, church, books, and blogs. We met at this local coffee shop and it was quite pretty. We had lunch and oh was it good but apparently Emily's lunch was flaming hot because she said her tongue went numb. I came home and edited my blog and that was pretty much my day. God blesses me with so many places and people that I am so grateful! Thank you God for giving me things I do not deserve.


That girl in the light blue is my lovely friend/big sister Emily. (: Go visit her on her side of the web! http://www.emilynicoleblog.com/

This is my awesome now 13 year old brother!

P.S If you have any recommendations of Christian devotional type books to read please leave a comment.

I love you guys!!
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment