Wednesday, June 26, 2013

God's Timing

I haven't been on here in forever!! I have been crazy busy with the beach, volleyball, and school.

I have just witnessed God's incredible timing lately. I won't go into major details but I am just in awe really. I get into a little rough patch and then God opens up a new door. He has so much in store for us it is crazy. I once heard "When God doesn't open a door for you praise him in the hallway." That quote is so true! We might feel like God isn't opening doors for us but we just have to wait and trust Him.
Psalms 27:14 - Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

On a little side not I am going to be speaking at my youth group this Sunday and I am excited and scared. Please pray for me. I could use it.
I know this was a short post but I felt like I needed to post something on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment