Monday, May 27, 2013

Where You Belong

I recently talked with a friend about things I was struggling with and it touched me. She said "But that's when it's time to forget about all those people around you and where they're at, because you are you and God has you exactly where you need to be." I thought about it and boy is it true. How many times have you compared yourself to someone else. You think to yourself If only I had a their boyfriend, house...etc. We do that often perhaps even everyday.
If you think about it though why do we want to be like everybody else. Their life is their life and why would we want to live it. God has a special plan for you . His plan is so much grander than anything you could ever figure up. You are an original don't be a copy. Rest in the fact that God knows you better than you know yourself! (:
"O LORD, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD." Psalm 139:1


No comments:

Post a Comment